Current owners may register for or log in to the community website by following this link: https://capmgmt.appfolio.com/connect/users/sign_in
Registration may take up to 24 hours to process.
*Community websites are for homeowner use only and require verification and registration for access. Tenants, realtors, lenders, and other 3rd parties will not be able to gain access to sensitive HOA information.*
The sites allow you to take advantage of the following features:
- Make HOA Payments: You can submit HOA payments by e-check or credit card.
- View account Information: access your account history and balance information by clicking on the “Account Information” link on the left side of your screen.
- Submit work orders
- Submit architecture review committee requests: Once you have logged into your account, you can also submit ARC (also known as “ACC” and “DRC”) requests and check on their status by clicking the “ACC Request” link on the left side of the screen.
- Association Calendars, Directories, open Violations, and Documents
- Board-Member Specific Features