Request a Proposal


If your sewer backs up, the first thing to do is stop using the water in your house.  Next, call the water department for some quick advice that can save you a lot of trouble and possible quite a bit of money

The water district will tell you, among other advice, to bring a copy of any video taken in the line so that it can be reviewed at no charge.  If the line does need to be replaced, the District will inspect the work that will be done to make sure that the repair is done correctly.  Make sure that you get at least three bids for any major repairs.

CAP Home Page